Re: [CSP] Additional report field: report-only: "true|false"

What would you do with this information?

The basic value of the reporting functionality is to find places where
unexpected requests for resources are being made. What would knowing
whether the request went through or not change in the way that you deal
with the report?

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)