Re: Naming things: CSP 1.1 -> CSP level 2?

That sounds good to me.

I do expect this will put a little more pressure than there already is from the director / director's designee to advance Level 1 all the way to REC before it gets passed by Level 2.  The only thing really holding that up right now is the test suite, which I'm trying to make progress on, but could definitely use some other volunteers.

-Brad