Re: CfC to publish a LCWD of CSP 1.1

On 6/20/2014 1:03 AM, Mike West wrote:
>   1) How long should the LC period be?   Dan pointed out that summer is
>   difficult to enlist people's time.  I suggested that perhaps we end LC
>   immediately before TPAC and we can use the session time there to
>   resolve any issues raised.
>
> 3.5 months is a long time, even during the summer.

I thought one month was too short, but I was thinking more like 8 weeks
would accommodate people. That way whether people take vacation early or
late in the summer they'll be around for at least part of LC. I don't
think we should wait until October.

> Blink has implementations of both these directives. If other vendors
> (Mozilla? Microsoft? Apple?) aren't interested, then we could certainly
> mark them as "at risk" (although I think it's premature, since we
> haven't yet issued a call for implementations). Perhaps folks from those
> browsers could weigh in?

reflected-xss wouldn't do anything in our browser since there's no xss
filter to turn off. We won't error if we encounter an unknown directive
so I guess we "support" it to that extent? Somehow I don't think that's
the kind of second implementation W3 is looking for.

-Dan Veditz