Re: Header Policy Vs. Meta tag policy

Hooray! The silent majority appears! I'll happily change the spec if other
folks are on board. :)

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webappsec/2014Jan/0199.html was
the last conversation about this; there were a few threads earlier last
year as well that I'm having trouble finding. CCing Dan, as I think he had
opinions about this.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)