Re: PFWG comments on User Interface Security Directives for Content Security Policy

Thank you for your acknowledgement of the PF comments on WebAppSec. The
PFWG formally accepts your disposition of these comments.

With regards to the unclosed loop on resolving the questions about how
the source of events affect assistive technologies, we apologize for any
communication breakdown on our part. We have attempted to figure out
what threads were unclosed but are not quite sure what happened. We are
working to improve our process to reduce unclosed loops in the future.
At the moment, we are unable to offer further substantive insight on the
question at hand so will look to see how things play out in deployment.

Michael Cooper
PFWG staff contact