Re: CSP formal objection.

Bjoern,

I think the removal of the text simply leaves the matter open to each user agent to implement the interactions between CSP and add-ons according to their own best ability and whatever priority of constituencies they already follow.  It neither implies interference nor non-interference.

Sincerely,

Brad Hill