Re: Beacon and CSP

Makes sense. If beacon can do more than form submissions, then it ought to
hit `connect-src` rather than `form-action`.

With regard to <form> changing behavior, can you give more detail about
what plans are in the air? I haven't seen those threads.

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)