CfC to publish new WD of CSP 1.1

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 11:35:17 +0100
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Cc: Adam Barth <w3c@adambarth.com>, Dan Veditz <dveditz@mozilla.com>
It's been quite some time since we published a CSP 1.1 working draft. As a
first step towards moving the current draft to last call, this is a Call
for Consensus to publish a new WD using the following ED as the basis:

https://raw.github.com/w3c/webappsec/164de510fe4e7e015843c1ab8be2ccdbd8fc7806/specs/content-security-policy/csp-specification.dev.html(more
humanly readable at [1])

Agreement to this proposal: a) indicates support for publishing a new WD;
and b) does not necessarily indicate support of the _contents_ of the WD.

If you have any comments or concerns about this proposal, please reply to
this e-mail by January 27th at the latest. Positive response to this CfC is
preferred and encouraged and silence will be assumed to mean agreement with
the proposal.

[1]:
http://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/content-security-policy/csp-specification.dev.html

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)