Re: CSP Transition Tools

haha, this is actually an interesting, funny coincidence. I gave this
guy (Nicolas Golubovic) an advanced copy of my proxy tool before he
wrote his thesis and briefly discussed the idea of externalizing
scripts with a proxy tool with him. Interesting to see that he's also
using mitmproxy to handle the interception of requests, and glad that
he turned his idea into a real thing!