Re: webappsec-ISSUE-56 (child src navigation): Should we restrict subsequent navigation within child-src? [CSP 1.1]

I suspect that we do indeed want to cover things like redirects, which is
generally where the problems that post outlines crop up.

I'd also suggest that `child-src` isn't really the core of that article's
attack vector, but `img-src`, where we definitely want to cover redirects.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)