Re: Comments on Subresource Integrity

'Integrity' leaves more options open for future enhancement. For example,
we may at some point wish to add a mechanism allowing resources to be
verified by a signature, a la public-key-pins rather than a raw digest.

If we did something like that, would we prefer to add new attributes? Or
should one attribute describe the concept at play? Without thinking about
it too hard, I'd prefer the latter.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)