Re: Origin-scoped cache/cookie/storage context

I like the concept very much. I'm unclear as to the practical
implementation you're proposing. How do sites opt-in to this sort of
treatment? How do you determine when a site ought to get credentials and
when it shouldn't?

+nasko, who did some work in a related area a little while back in
Chromium. He probably has opinions.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)