Re: Subresource Integrity and fingerprinting

Aah, sorry I misunderstood your concerns. I like the
allow-if-publicly-cacheable idea too. The current spec has, I believe,
a stronger condition: it requires a Access-Control-Allow-Origin *
header for the integrity-enabled cache (which would make the resource
readable cross-origin)

http://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/subresourceintegrity/#recommendations-1

--dev