Re: Removal of the note about extensions

On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 1:30 PM, Mike "Pomax" Kamermans <
pomax@nihongoresources.com> wrote:

> I'd like to recommend a change instead to "Processing Model [...] A user
> agent MUST allow users a mechanism to override any aspect of the policy,
> e.g. via user agent settings or user-installed add-ons" simply because this
> is how browsers should work.

That is how UAs work today already, so there is no requirement to state
that the UA is ultimately in control (of what policies are applied or not
applied). Removing the "recommendation" doesn't alter this situation.