Re: Holiday changes to the CSP 1.1 editor's draft.

Mike,
Thanks for addressing this in Blink. We just removed unsafe-eval from our style-src. We hadn’t been planning on locking down our style-src too tightly to begin with. Adding unsafe-eval wasn’t a huge concern and we can add it back if we need to. We are a bit unclear though on what this was intended to protect against. It seems that none of the browsers that support CSP have any of the old JavaScript-in-CSS problems. Was this source just giving control for the sake of giving control, or are we missing something? Thanks!

--
Ben Toews