Re: Reporting should be explicitly optional (was Re: CSP formal objection.)

On 2/11/2014 2:05 PM, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
> I find it rather inappropriate to ask reviewers to edit the HTML for
> you, it should be entirely sufficient to ask them to sketch out some
> of the text or to sketch out changes that would remove their concern.

I'm sure Mike would be more than happy with that. We clearly
misunderstood the objections the first time around (we are accused of
"hijacking" the discussion into some other issue) and may well be
misunderstanding them now. Asking Fred to propose alternate text that
would resolve the issue to his satisfaction as the basis for discussion
is not unreasonable.

-Dan Veditz