Re: [SRI] unsupported hashes and invalid metadata

Without thinking about it too hard, I'd vote for merging the "fail closed"
variant (https://github.com/w3c/webappsec/pull/120).

We don't have a good way of distinguishing an awesome new hash function
that we don't yet support, and a bad old hash function that we don't want
to support without compiling a blacklist. I'd prefer not to do that.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)