Re: [blink-dev] Re: Proposal: Marking HTTP As Non-Secure

That change in attitudes and recommendations hasn't retroactively caused
change in software is...well...the state of all human affairs.

New APIs are absolutely being denied to HTTP content (see WebCrypro and
Service Workers). The TAG will continue to recommend this. Stay tuned for
the Finding.

Regards