Re: Proposal: Marking HTTP As Non-Secure

If someone thinks their users are OK with their website not having
integrity/authentication/privacy, then why is it problematic that Chrome
will start telling users about it? Presumably these users would still be OK
with it after Chrome starts making the situation more obvious. (And if the
users start disliking it, then perhaps they really were never OK with it in
the first place?)