Re: Strict mixed content checking (was Re: MIX: Exiting last call?)

Hrm. I don't think we can do this by default; if we could, we wouldn't be
making a distinction between blockable and optionally-blockable at all, but
it seems like there's general agreement that we're not there yet.

How do you see strict-mode-by-default playing out?

-mike