Re: [webappsec] Teleconference Agenda, Monday 14-Dec-2014

From: Brian Smith <brian@briansmith.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 18:50:57 -0800
To: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>
Cc: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 1:46 PM, Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com> wrote:
> 12:32 - 12:38 [REFERRER][CSP] Improving the Web Platform's Referrer Policy
> https://briansmith.org/referrer-01.html
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webappsec/2014Dec/0027.html
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webappsec/2014Dec/0057.html

FYI, I got some positive feedback from the Mozilla Content HTTP
Headers module owner on my proposal, and a suggestion that it is
worthwhile to experiment with it. I'm hoping I can deliver an
implementation of it in Firefox soon; it seems not too hard, because
Sid Stamm has done most of the work.

Also, I'm going to meet with one or more of my old friends at Mozilla
regarding my proposal and Mike's response to it. I'm hoping that
meeting will inform a proper response to Mike's excellent email.

Cheers,
Brian