Re: [webappsec] Dec 1, Thread 2: Powerful Features

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 13:19:29 -0800
To: Brad Hill <hillbrad@fb.com>, Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
Cc: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>, Mark Watson <watsonm@netflix.com>
Hearing no objections, I've spun out a FPWD draft for publication at
http://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/powerfulfeatures/published/2014-12-04-POWER-FPWD.html,
which passes pubrules and linkchecker (non-existant w3.org URLs aside).

Wendy, any chance this could make the Thursday push, or is next week a more
reasonable target?

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)