[webappsec] Dec 1, Thread 2: Powerful Features

From: Brad Hill <hillbrad@fb.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 18:22:21 +0000
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>, Mark Watson <watsonm@netflix.com>
This is a time-sensitive thread: please reply before 24:00 GMT (5:00pm
PST) December 1st.

We have a Call for Consensus set to end today on Powerful Features

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webappsec/2014Nov/0348.html

I believe we have general consensus to publish following some editorial
updates.

Latest draft is at:

https://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/powerfulfeatures/

I am specifically adding Mark Watson to the list here as his comments were
motivating in splitting this document from Mixed Content, and I have not
seen feedback from him on this draft.

If no objections are raised, we will consider the CfC closed and
successful at 5:00pm PST today.

-Brad Hill