Re: Defining secure-enough origins.

Hrm. The two have similar properties, and should be treated similarly. More
to the point: I don't think there's any good justification for allowing
'javascript:' resources access to the kinds of APIs that we're talking
about restricting. I wouldn't be sad if sandboxing them into unique origins
prevented them from accessing such APIs.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)