Re: Proposal: Prefer secure origins for powerful new web platform features

I'm not seeing any arguments against requiring secure origins for certain
functionality beyond the same old arguments against using SSL :

* it costs some almost negligible amount of money
* it requires some non-zero amount of work on the part of the website
operator

am i missing something ?

cheers,
ian