Re: [CSP] use csp-report-only to find out all content-type sniffing

I was confused by the fact that `X-Content-Type-Options` applies to the
resource being loaded, rather than resources loaded by a document. Setting
a sniffing policy for a document seems like a reasonable thing to consider
doing (though it should likely be done in conjunction with the
http://mimesniff.spec.whatwg.org/ WHATWG spec).

Still, this is something we could certainly consider for the next iteration
of CSP. Filed https://github.com/w3c/webappsec/issues/44 to make sure we
keep it in mind.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)