Re: Referrer vs CSP

Given that referrer policy is a FPWD, I wasn't sure whether it was stable
enough to refer to in CSP. I agree that that's the right thing to do,
however:
https://github.com/w3c/webappsec/commit/d5483ae3cb199798cdd44d5c85c2482e7f992501

If we decide that such delegation is premature, we can always revert that
patch.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)