Re: Last call CSP Level 2

An extension to the LC period is fine with me if it means you'll have a
chance to review and give feedback. I want to get this out the door, but I
also want to make sure it's well-vetted. *shrug* What's a reasonable
timeline for your team to start threads around their concerns?

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)