Re: [CSP] feedback sandbox ABNF grammar conflict

The grammar is no longer wrong (I hope... ABNF is not my strong suit):
https://github.com/w3c/webappsec/commit/0822e8bafa7f53adb1c546864abfae79e2ee05f2

Thanks for the report, Stefan!

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)