Re: Entry Point Regulation (EPR) for web apps

On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 8:48 PM, David Ross <drx@google.com> wrote:
> I've been working on a project to address XSRF and reflected XSS by enabling
> web apps to regulate their entry points.
>
> Blog with more details:
> http://randomdross.blogspot.com/2014/08/entry-point-regulation-for-web-apps.html
>
> Code for a Chrome extension implementing EPR:
> https://github.com/google/epr
>
> Mike West and I have been talking about spec'ing this out with hooks for CSP
> and Fetch.  It would be great to get any comments and feedback from the
> webappsec list!

Should this become part of the manifest format under development?

Also, how does this relate to suborigins? A suborigin seems like it
might be a more robust way of creating a silo on an origin as it does
not rely on external metadata. I guess you don't get the granularity
there...

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/