Re: [integrity] What should we hash?

Hi

Based on this discussion (thanks Boris and Mark!), I pushed:
 https://github.com/w3c/webappsec/commit/20e8e973bcea26495d8bd2211f8439085f640196
(http://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/subresourceintegrity/#apply-algorithm-to-resource
if you prefer html)

Mark: For, "expressed intent by the user or origin", can you give me
an example how the user/origin does this in case of gzip'ed files? To
me, it seems like a decision purely by the user agent.

For that reason, I used the term "except when user agent intends to
consume the content without content-encoding applied" instead of
"expressed intent ...."  I can add a parenthetical "(because of an
expressed intent by the user or origin)", but I am worried it is
making an already vague line even more vague.

thanks
dev