Re: CSP 1.0: s/caller/legacycaller/

On 9/20/13 6:43 AM, Dominique Hazael-Massieux wrote:
> I randomly noticed that the CSP 1.0 spec (both CR and editors draft)
> make reference to "caller" as defined in WebIDL; "caller" has been
> renamed "legacycaller", so you might want to update the spec to reflect
> that change.

Is this this part:

   The term callable refers to an object whose interface has one or more
   callers as defined in the Web IDL specification [WEBIDL].

?

I don't think that makes sense.  The correct definition of "callable"
is: an object which has typeof == "function".  Because ES Function has
no WebIDL interface and hence is not "callable" by the current
definition in the spec.

-Boris