Re: [webappsec] CSP: are blob uri's really just origin='self'?

More evidence of the problem. Unless we restrict "*" to mean "same
scheme" or "http/https only" we're going to keep adding exceptions and
getting bit when people invent new schemes. Keep it simple for web
developers:
  - CSP is an HTTP header, "*" means HTTP(s) things
  - anything else must be explicit

-Dan Veditz