Re: CSP script hashes, inline and src'd

Okay, I'm going to implement and write up script hashes assuming they only
apply to inline scripts. It seems like integrity should be a separate
concern.

However, I'm not sure about nonces. The spec currently states that nonces
should apply to both inline scripts and src scripts, and I'm inclined to
let that stand for now since both Chromium and Firefox have it implemented
as such. If we decide that we should keep both hashes and nonces, maybe it
will be worth revisiting for the sake of consistency, but let's let people
play with them for now.