Re: webappsec-ISSUE-55 (input-protection and seamless iframes): How to handle seamless flag for input-protection policies? [UI Security]

Same here.

Cross-origin seamless iframe is fundamentally dangerous (see security
concerns in http://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/AllowSeamless), including threats
(e.g. dimension information leaking) that are not in scope of UI Security.

So, assuming that cross-origin seamless iframes, if ever allowed, will be
guarded by some other origin-based opt-in mechanism, I vote that CSS
cascading and inheritance should always be respected as is in UI Security,
and no special behavior needs to be specified for seamless iframes.