Re: Trimming the SecurityPolicy DOM interface

Hey Adam,

Thanks for taking the time to read the post.

I re-implemented CSP in JS not that long ago, based in part on the earlier
1.1 proposed API.

Here's the jumping-off point for the API:

   https://github.com/slightlyoff/CriSP/blob/master/csp.js#L488

The big things I changed were that I added constructors and that the
aggregate policy isn't a single item. SecurityPolicy grew a couple of
methods: a getter/setter pair for "policy" which acts as an API to the
parser and serializer. Related, there's a toString serializer. It also
makes some previous methods getters.

There are also some new statics, e.g.:
SecurityPolicy.directiveReservedValues[], SecurityPolicy.directives[], but
they're not essential.

The overall that's exposed at document.securityPolicy would need to be
re-built, and I think that's an open issue.

Regards