RE: [webappsec] new CSP test suite checkins!

Yes.

When the manifest is updated, those changes land immediately, but for CSP tests the manifest points to php files implementing the individual tests which have to be manually approved by W3C staff before they land.

This means there is sometimes a considerable lag.  I guess we will have to be more careful about not committing an updated manifest until all its dependencies land.

Once we complete the migration to Git the staff have promised me we can have a more streamlined review process with additional people allowed to approve checkins with server-side code.

-Brad