Re: CORS and local resources

in the WebCrypto WG,

WebCrypto API specification follow same-origin security policy for
cryptography key.

the cryptography key which will be symmetric or asymmetric key is currently
origin-specific and stored in local indexDB of UA.

but

by considering UseCases of EU (eID..) or Korea (National Certificate)
we need cross-origin operation.

I think,
if "Access-Control-Allow-Origin" header has the list of URLs,
the origin-specific local keys can be shared on the URLs of CORS header.
does it make sense?

regards
mountie.

--