Re: Trimming the SecurityPolicy DOM interface

Hi Mike

The current draft says that the policy in the header takes precedence over
meta tag and the first meta tag takes precedence over others. The meta tag
is ignored if a policy exists as already

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/content-security-policy/raw-file/tip/csp-specification.dev.html#html-meta-element--experimental

It seems the enforcing multiple policies note is only for multiple CSP
headers.

Thanks
dev