Re: Heads up: proposal moving test repos to GitHub

-lists other than public-webappsec@

Hey Odin,

Can you give a quick update on this? I skimmed the thread you pointed to,
but I didn't see a clear conclusion regarding the test suite's final home.
:)

Thanks!

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, Developer Advocate
Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany