RE: security model of Web Components, etc. - joint work with WebAppSec?

Is there time available on the April F2F agenda for discussion of this?  If not in WebApps, would relevant WG members be willing to join us if we found time to discuss in WebAppSec's timeslot Thursday or Friday?

From: dglazkov@google.com [mailto:dglazkov@google.com] On Behalf Of Dimitri Glazkov
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 1:23 PM
To: Arthur Barstow
Cc: Hill, Brad; public-webappsec@w3.org; WebApps WG (public-webapps@w3.org)
Subject: Re: security model of Web Components, etc. - joint work with WebAppSec?

On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 4:36 AM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com<mailto:art.barstow@nokia.com>> wrote:
[ Apology for top-posting and continuing the cross-posting ]

Hi Brad,

Thanks, yes earlier security review and feedback would be good.

My preference is to use public-webapps (solely) for all discussions related to Web Components (WC).

Re discussing security and WC f2f, I added a joint meeting between these two groups as a potential agenda topic for WebApps' April 25-26 f2f meeting [1] but I did not allocate a specific day+time slot because it could be a bit premature right now. That said, if you, or Dimitri, or other WC people have a specific day+time you would prefer, please speak up and note we intend to meet all day on the 25th but only until noon on the 26th. (Of course we can cancel the joint meeting if it turns out there is no need to meet.)

I am happy to help facilitate this. Please let me know how I can help.

:DG<