RE: URLs

From: Hill, Brad <bhill@paypal-inc.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 13:04:29 +0000
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>, WebAppSec WG <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Anne,

  This is a policy decision at the level of the entire W3C, not really an individual WG or spec Editor's choice.  I'd suggest raising the appropriateness of normative references to WHATWG specs in the TAG or with the Director.  We have to take direction from there to advance our technical reports.

Thanks,

Brad Hill