Re: When triggering default-src, report type of violation

Makes sense to me.

What would you like to see in the violation report? Would something like
`"violation-type": "image"` or `"violation-type": "frame"` be sufficient?

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, Developer Advocate
Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany