Re: Browser Sandbox Security by internal attack

script nonce is one of CSP mechanism in WebAppSec WG.
but server sent headers can be stripped or changed by a proxy installed in
Client Side.

a software installed on client side can access browser memory area by
searching OS Virtual Memory management file (example: pagefile.sys)

OS vulnerabilities can be exposed at zeroday

Client Machine is easier than servers for hacking.

is this only dependent on browser or OS vendors?

can we add a recommendation in CSP for securing browser sandbox to
implementers?