Re: Frame-options move to the W3C

From: Tobias Gondrom <tobias.gondrom@gondrom.org>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2013 01:15:18 +0800
To: public-webappsec@w3.org
Hi all,

and the same is true for me.
I fully support the move of the Frame-Options draft to the W3C WebAppSec
WG.
And much more important: the IETF WebSec WG also voiced consensus to
move this document to W3C WebAppSec during the meeting at the IETF-85 in
Atlanta on Nov-8 2012. As is also documented in the respective meeting
minutes.

Best regards and looking forward to working with you on this here in
WebAppSec!

Tobias