Do we need Connectors between javascript and security software at personal device?

From: Mountie Lee <mountie.lee@mw2.or.kr>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 16:12:34 +0900
To: public-webappsec@w3.org
Hi.
as we agree, WebAppSec is not providing perfect protection for
vulnerabilities and threats of personal devices.
many additional software and mechanisms are deployed to personal devices
(PC, mobile phone...)

can we image WebAppSec JS API detect antivirus software is running or not?
can we image WebAppSec JS API detect OS firewall is enabled or not?

is this out of scope of this WG?

this requirement is raised by preparing real security countermeasures.

regards
mountie.

--
Mountie Lee