[webappsec] WG satisfaction survey

From: Hill, Brad <bhill@paypal-inc.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 00:18:08 +0000
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Greetings, public-webappsec subscribers and WebAppSec WG members.

How are we doing?

I'd like to know.  We've got a growing group representing a lot of talent, and I think we're working on important problems, but I want to understand how you feel the WG is managed and where we could improve.  Are we making the best use of your time and providing value to you and your organizations?  How could we improve your engagement and amplify your contributions?

Please take 5-10 minutes to anonymously give us some feedback:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NXSTXNN

Thanks,

Brad Hill