RE: Blank blocked-uris

Perhaps "if the URL does not contain an authority component" is the correct language,  from http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3986#section-3.1 ?

(really, REALLY not trying to start a WHATWG vs. IETF URL flamewar here...)

From: Mike West [mailto:mkwst@google.com]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 6:17 AM
To: Neil Matatall
Cc: public-webappsec@w3.org
Subject: Re: Blank blocked-uris

I took a stab at speccing this in https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/content-security-policy/rev/001dc8e8bcc3. I'm not entirely sure that I'm correctly referring to the class of schemes we care about... I stole "URL scheme with a server-based naming authority" from the HTML5 spec, which sounded reasonable, but feedback would be appreciated.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com<mailto:mkwst@google.com>>, Developer Advocate
Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany