Re: Updated script hash proposal (non spec text)

On 12/10/2013 02:51 PM, Neil Matatall wrote:
> Just wanted to point out an example of this in the wild
> http://dionyziz.logimus.com/content-security-policy/

Awesome! The Firefox WIP is almost ready to land too. One thing - we
only support sha256/384/512, due to well known concerns with SHA1's
collison resistance. This example is using sha1, which it says is the
only algorithm Chrome supports at the moment. Do we want to spec the
supported algorithms for 1.1?