Re: CORS and 304

We still have the case where the headers indicating validity to the cache may give a longer lifetime than a supplied Access-Control-Max-Age.  In such cases, I would argue that regenerating the Access-Control headers is part of providing correct caching and validity information to the client, and therefore they SHOULD be included with a 304.